Practicals for Psychology provides a set of materials that allows introduductory level students to select and devise their own practicals with the minimum of supervision. Each practical can be replicated without specialist equipment. The book includes:
* Twenty studies, covering a wide range of topics and methodologies
* Points to think about including the ethical and methodological issues raised by the studies
* A 'Do-It-Yourself' section for each key study, showing students how to design their own practical
* How to write up the practical, incorporating an actual student report with comments by an examiner
* Questionnaires and word lists.